Don'T wOrrY bE HaPPy!!!!!!!!

This is my blog for my english class, I hope that you will like it and just enjoy it!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just a little more!

Helloooo!!
The exam of art passed good and it's Fryday! Weee!!!
Well, I don't know why I'm happy because this weekend I can't go out with friends or family because I have to study a lot. This afternoon Karla will come to my house to study and after we will go to the cinema!!! And tomorrow she will sleep in my house! We will laugh a lot!!!!
Now, I have to do the dinner to my sister and me because my parent's aren't here... They are in a fotball match with my brother! It's a pitty that I can't go with them because I have exams... He play against the FC Barcelona!!! Well... I will se him another time...
I had to say you goodbye!! ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger jĂșlia said…

    hii !!
    today free time of schooll iuujju :P It's the best :O
    I hope that you pass very good the five days..
    we will see monday!!
    kiss *

     

Post a Comment

<< Home